Pages

Labels

Thursday 26 September 2013

Uni life-making friends

There is this guy called Melvin in most of my class. He even takes the same elective (Intro to Human Resource Management) as me. Today we had our human resource management test. After the test, I had this weird disposition to want to fist pump with him for finally overcoming the test. The funny thing is I rarely talk to him and barely know him. We only ever exchanged greeting once or twice. Even though we are always in the same class, we never interact.

Why am I so fail at making friends and awkward around people. To think he is one of those rare classmates tt share many similar classes as me OTL

Another thing, Melvin reminds me of my cousin o.o

On a random note, I am blessed to have made a friend in my human resource management class. She has a really cool name- Camberlyn <3 Definitely good to have someone to discuss test answers, sit next to me in class :3

This is not the case for my financial management class though. In accountancy there are 2 groups - group A and group B. Each group gets allocated different sets of core module. The kiasu me from group B went to take financial management (a group A module). So this meant that I'm the odd one out in my financial management class. All of them already know each other from their other similar modules and had already formed cliques... Haizz. Then in financial management class, we are split into groups of 3. All the other group sat together except mine. My group set apart from each other:/ And I always awkwardly sat at a corner of the room with a different group... Well.. There's this friendly girl that sits next to me. Sadly I never manage to get her name o.o #fail

Whyyyy!!! Why didn't Angela get allocated the same core module as me!! Sobs

Sometimes I wish I were a social butterfly,
Jojo

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha too noob at stars planner liao XP next sem we'll be together <3 XP

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll