Pages

Labels

Sunday 2 August 2015

Catching up with old friends

Yesterday, ange and I met up with Mr J. Since Mr J is joining NBS, I thought it would be great to roll up the welcome mat and coerce him to join Enactus hahaha. And of course catch up with him before my best buddy ange is off to taiwan.

Finally, the first catchup session in 4 years. We used to have such great times pranking Mr J (failed all the time of course). When messenger used to be popular, the three of us would chat for hours about weird sometimes-R21 topics. I got to know my second favourite author from Mr J too keke.

Uncharacteristically, angela was late for the meeting. So I was dragged into some shop which was selling $40+ products. Lucky I lied my way out of the store haha. I was pretty sold on their product though. Except a few taps on my phone later, I found that Carousell was selling the product for nearly half the price -.-

After some wait, both of them finally arrived. After a long chat over lunch, I realise that Mr J was still the same old sloughy guy with a tough exterior but a sensitive heart haha. Except, he was super sunburnt and tanned like mad. We bonded over why popular people have to take many selfies for the same shot.

I also found out that the privacy of my blog has been compromised. Apparently, Mr B, the crush of my life, has read my blog post regarding the confession. I have difficulty swallowing that down.

After lunch, we shopped around jcube as we waited to Mr B to come. However, we were so engrossed in conversation, I did not even explore any of the shops lol. Did not even shop for the new shoes I wanted to buy.

We were supposed to iceskate but the miser Mr B did not want to spend money on that so we ended up watching the movie "mission impossible". The movie was slightly lame because the main character survives the most ridiculous mission. He would had died hundred times already but he did not sustain any sort of injury. Too unrealistic for my liking. I do find this character in the movie - Benji- particularly cute because of how he braved through danger for the sake of his friend. Did anyone even notice the Big Ben in the movie?! What an awkward coincidence.

I'm slightly unsatisfied. The meeting ended way to abruptly. After the movie, everyone just went off to their next schedules. Haiz

Hope to make Mr J sing at karaoke someday muahahahaha,
Jojo XP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll