Pages

Labels

Thursday 26 December 2013

Taiwan Explores Day 22: First class at Beixin Elementary

Today, the host mum brought me to see the ajumma market where older ppl shop for cheap deals. The stuff is really cheap except they are really for my mum's age LOL. 

I rushed off to beixin elementary after lunch packing. I was late unfortunately. gone is my ever-punctual record:/

The class went by pretty fast. Lucky i had the songs and video to show the class:) The children didn't manage to finish all the questions they were supposed to ask me in the worksheet. Lousy Internet connection:/ 


There were nice kids who gave me Christmas cards. Finally felt like Christmas tho it was past xmas already

After that, I went home to sleep for 2hrs and went back out at night to meet the local fun people for project discussion. We had the meeting in this really good retro looking hostel owned by one of the project members. 

 When the local fun peeps asked me what I had for dinner I was super embarrassed!

"吃晚餐了吗?"
"吃了"
"吃了什么?"
"。。。 就在街上乱乱吃lor" *too embarrassed to tell them I lazy go find food so I ate chocolate and chips to fil my non hungry stomach as dinner*

 I had gastric pains later at night cuz of the junk food(chips and chocs) I ate as dinner. Eventually went to KFC to get proper food to ease the pain

Missing Singapore's food already,
Jojo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll