Pages

Labels

Sunday 30 March 2014

Jennifer's Notebook present

I had been waiting to write this post for awhile now. Not ironically, I have even less time in the holidays to write it!


Tada~ I can't remember the last time I spent so much effort on a gift. Other than obvious stain of uhu glue on the cover page, I would say it was perfect. A tape-less, staple-less MASTERPIECE!

... Until one of the key parts of the notebook (which was holding the notebook together) tore apart. Just like that, my masterpiece was ruined just 3 days before the big day. I was super embarrassed how the gift eventually turned out. But ya... There's a reason why I'm a science student, not an art student lols. 

Too bad I wasn't there when pee eng passed this gift to Jennifer:/ oh wellz. Looking forward to more badminton sessions with Jennifer! Banzai!

Peace out,
Jojo

P.s I don't get why people always misspell my name as "joycelyn" when I sign off an email as "Jocelyn". I've been taking note to pronounce my name the right way too... WHYYYY. That's why it's Jojo as abbreviation, not Joyce or whatnot.. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll