Pages

Labels

Monday 7 July 2014

Its time to say goodbye to Just Education

Its near 2am but I feeling awfully reflective about life. Life has been moving so fast lately. So fast that it seems I would forget all these precious memories if I don't note them down.

Just Education had been my very first job. And I would say that my time at just education had been an enriching one. I was trained to conduct classes, do customer service, handle small complaints, admin work. All these little little things have made me way more confident in speak then I used to. No longer the kid who is scared on calling people up or picking up phone calls. 

Most importantly, I have made real good friends. Friends who randomly goes Malaysia for the sake of it, friends who eat real spicy food though they can't tolerate it, friends to play badminton with (though we never seem to be able to book a space for it). Real nice bosses who are understanding and would give a flexible working schedule. 

I would hate to leave Just Education but as the Chinese saying goes 天无不散之筵席 (wow i actually remembered a Chinese idiom!) So I had to take just education out from my schedule so that I use those things i learn there to grow further and do more things. I had to create more time for my academics, my social entrepreneurship project, competition so I had to say goodbye earlier than I expected.

Thank you Just Education and colleagues for all the opportunities and fun experience you gave me!

With a sincere heart,
Jojo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll