Pages

Labels

Friday 4 September 2015

I hate "Maybe"

This past week, the word "maybe" has been going round and round my head. I really detest this word. What is "Maybe"? Why can't it be a clear "yes" or "no"
OR suggesting alternative options
OR even conditional response like "I can if..."

"Maybe" is like a cowardly response for "no I don't want to" but I'm cowardly to say no. So I'll just say "maybe". Push the responsibility to someone else to convince me to the yes side -.-

It feels really stressful when one organises an outing. Then the other party plays the closed book game and hides all his chips. It takes 2 hands to clap doesn't it. If the other doesn't want to clap, what's the point.

Disappointed that Ange and I did not manage to organise an outing to tramboline park or free ice skating,
Jojo:/

1 comment:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll